In a recent interview conducted by Washington Post freelance writer, Adrienne Wichard-Edds, Carrie shared some of her favorite sleep tips, applicable for children of any age.
- “Establish a predictable and consistent bedtime routine.
- Create an atmosphere that’s conducive to sleep.
- Give your child the space to learn to go to bed on his own.
- Decide where your child will sleep and stick with it throughout the night, even if your child wakes.
- It’s never too late to start getting good sleep.”